SMS Collection

Home » , , » Love SMS in English

Love SMS in English

                   Cute and Cool Love Sms

Beautiful People

The most beautiful people
in the world are not those
with attractive faces or skinny body,
but those who know
how to respect the beauty of others.

 

Loving Relationship

A loving relationship is one
in which the loved one is free to be himself
to laugh with me, but never at me;
to cry with me, but never because of me;
to love life, to love himself, to love being loved.
Such a relationship is based upon freedom
and
can never grow in a jealous heart



Tough to Believe a Stranger

It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves U more than Fish loves Water,
Holds UR hand tight with tears in his eyes & says,

“The moment I saw U
I fell in love with U
I can’t live without U
& wanna spend the rest of my life with U
I LOVE U ”

What will U reply ?



Lover Boy

Words of Lover Boy:
My eyes know that
i m not perfect match 4 him.
But
my heart has no eyes or ears,
So it’s been beating 4 her



Once upon a time

Once upon a time
love and friendship
were walking in village.
Love fall in dug because love is blind.
friend ship also fall because
friend ship can do every thing for love


Love is…
Love is feeling cold in the back of vans
Love is a fanclub with only two fans
Love is walking holding paintstained hands
Love is.
Love is fish and chips on winter nights
Love is blankets full of strange delights
Love is when you don’t put out the light
Love is
Love is you and love is me
Love is prison and love is free
Love’s what’s there when you are away from me
Love is……..

0 comments:

Post a Comment