SMS Collection

Home » , » Hindi Good Morning SMS 140 Character

Hindi Good Morning SMS 140 Character


Gulsan me bhanwron ka fera ho gya,
Purav me suraj ka dera ho gya.
Muskan ke saath aankhe khol pyaare,
Ek baar fir se savera ho gya….!!

13 comments:

  1. Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you. It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you.
    -Ezcardinfo.com login

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    Ing Inloggen

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Oh, come with old Khayyàm, and leave the Wise
    To talk; one thing is certain, that Life flies;
    One thing is certain, and the Rest is Lies;
    The Flower that once has blown forever dies.”
    Mijn UWV Werkmap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
    -DailyMail Rewards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.
    -Ignou HallTicket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when I see old couples in love because it makes me believe that TRUE LOVE does exist.
    -Groupon-nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
    -Geico-com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
    when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
    when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
    and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
    then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".
    -sms-messages

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
    -Sms140word

    ReplyDelete
  10. Independence is a heady draught, and if you drink it in your youth, it can have the same effect on the brain as young wine does. It does not matter that its taste is not always appealing. It is addictive and with each drink you want more.
    -Hotmail SignInZoeken

    ReplyDelete
  11. Men soon the faults of others learn
    A few their virtues, too, find out;
    But is there one—I have a doubt—
    Who can his own defects discern?
    -Mijn Tele2 Inloggen

    ReplyDelete